[Orgmode] [BUG REPORT] Bad C-u C-C C-t screen rendering with vertically

From: Domain Admin
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG REPORT] Bad C-u C-C C-t screen rendering with vertically split screen in emacs
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:47:30 +0800

[[3rd and final attempt to send, this time without screenshots]]

Since I have a wide screen laptop, I almost always us C-x3 to split
emacs into 2 side by side windows.  When I'm pushing bits around in
org-mode, that usually translates to my todo.org on the left and an
agenda on the right.

The bug I've encountered since I started using org mode a few weeks
back is that the mini-buffer grows to fill almost the entire screen
when I want to change the state of a TODO.  Attached are two
screen-shots - the first is my emacs layout as described above, and
the second after pressing C-u C-c C-t  with the completion buffer
taking up almost the whole screen.

Please keep my address in the Cc: as I am not subscribed to the list.

Cheers,
 Gary