[Orgmode] org-plot and timestamps

From: Charles Sebold
Subject: [Orgmode] org-plot and timestamps
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:53:34 -0500

Has anybody done anything meaningful with timestamps in a table that is
being org-plotted?  I've got my X axis made up of a table column of
org-mode timestamps and I'd like org-plot to send this data to gnuplot
as time data (which gnuplot treats in specific ways).

If nobody has done this, I'll try to figure something out, and maybe
update Worg with a how-to for this or a patch to support this out of the
box, but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around gnuplot's syntax at
the moment.
--
Charles Sebold
http://merbc.invigorated.org/