Re: [Orgmode] feature request: org-yank to call org-paste-subtree

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request: org-yank to call org-paste-subtree
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:02:13 +0530

Hi Carsten,

Latest update from git throws this and aborts compilation; both under
Windows+Cygwin and Debian Unstable.  Do I need any pre-requisite
package?

,----[ org compile error while "make" ]
| In end of data:
| org-bibtex.el:205:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be
|     defined: bibtex-beginning-of-entry, bibtex-parse-entry,
|     bibtex-generate-autokey, bibtex-url
| Wrote /home/zms/elisp/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bibtex.elc
| emacs -batch -q -eval "(progn (add-to-list (quote load-path)
(expand-file-name \"./lisp/\")) (add-to-list (quote load-path)
\"/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp\"))" -f batch-byte-compile
lisp/org-clock.el

| In toplevel form:
| lisp/org-clock.el:1045:1:Error: Cannot open load file: timestamp
| make: *** [lisp/org-clock.elc] Error 1
`----

Regards,
--