[Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Ross Patterson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:46:27 -0700

> I think there are interesting ideas coming up in this tasks, in
> particular the question if message IDs can be used to find articles in
> gnus, even if they have been moved around.  I am not sure if this
> questions has been fully answered, but I have not read the thread
> carefully enough yet, and certainly not tried Michaels code.

Just to comment on this little bit, I have local modifications that make
org links use the Messags-Id instead of the article number since article
numbers changes often in my setup.  I've been meaning to blog about it
but since I haven't gotten to it, here's the file containing the
necessary code just in case its useful to anyone.

Ross