Re: [Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:17:26 +0100

I have taken a brief look at Micheals code and at Ross code, which do similar things to extract the message ID and create a link to it. Michaels code creates a special new link type, but is seems to me that we should go with Ross here and simply modify the old gnus linking code to accept a message ID, and continue to use gnus: links.

I like this, thanks a lot, lets see if this works better. If I understand Bill correctly, link creation will then also be easier since the message hook does know the id already.

- Carsten