Re: [Orgmode] tags-tree question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] tags-tree question
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:52:59 +0100

Hi Pete,

since the TODO part i this logic was only implemented very late,
the logic is unfortunately a bit strange:  "/" has the
lowest priority, and only on is allowed.

So I believe this should be your search string.

 "Office|LaptopS/NEXT"

It really should be the other way round... :-(

With a speed penalty, you can also write

"Office+TODO=\"NEXT\"|LaptopS+TODO=\"NEXT\""

which uses the property API access to TODO keywords.

A generalized logic are, and also lisp forms for searches are
on my list, as are so many other things......

HTH

- Carsten