Re: [Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:18:25 +0100

On Oct 28, 2008, at 2:35 AM, Michael Ekstrand wrote:

Michael Ekstrand <address@hidden> writes:
I have some code that does this in my Gnus configuration.  It is only
known to work for NNML, however, and I believe it depends on the
ID-tracking support used to enable the fancy-split-with-parent feature.
It does, however, successfully find messages across groups.

The Gnus registry could probably be used to enable similar support for
other backends.

Would it be possible to use the registry to make it possible to find messages anywhere in gnus, just by message id?

- Carsten