Re: [Orgmode] Including state-changed headings in the agenda

From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Including state-changed headings in the agenda
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:00:25 -0800

* On Tue 08:47AM +0000, 04 Nov 2008, Carsten Dominik (address@hidden) wrote:
> Are there people who would find it useful if log-mode in the
> agenda showed all logged state changes?  Might get crowded - but
> it is certainly possible to implement that.

Since I started this thread, you can count me as a "yes" vote :)

I'm still experimenting with different ways of organizing using Org-mode, so I
can't say for sure I'll use this feature in the end.  I think it's nice to be
able to see state changes without using full-blown clocking.  Personally, my
daily agenda won't get too crowded with these entries since I don't get that
many tasks done in a day, but that's no fault of Org-mode :)

Thanks for being so receptive to users' wishlists!

--
Best,
Hsiu-Khuern.