Re: update Re: [Orgmode] A possible bug?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: update Re: [Orgmode] A possible bug?
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:33:56 +0100

On Nov 4, 2008, at 8:12 PM, address@hidden wrote:

old task does not change. New task after update will disappear in the day view if i mark it done.

Is there any way, i can make the done one show up at agenda view (with my done label.)?

sorry to bother you again.

Hi Jack,

please lets do these discussions on address@hidden, so that
if the same question comes up again, people will be able to find
any previously given answers.  And please take a little more time
to write your emails, so that they are clear and self-contained.

In this case the answer is no.  I implemented, per your request,
a special exception to updating the agenda view when marking a
repeating task DONE.  So if you do switch the task *FROM THE AGENDA
VIEW*, then in the agenda view this task will be listed
as done.  Any update of the agenda by pressing "g" or
"C-c a a" will loose this entry because it is now a TODO entry
for the next instance of the repeater.

- Carsten

address@hidden wrote:
Hello Dominik,

I just update org to org-mode- a80b84425b6127d0a4b8b28df645c102e5aadcc5.tar.gz, but nothing change---- mark repeat task as done for today, still show todo at agenda view, and no strikethrough for it (which i set for done task)

PS, I am using windows xp.

Thanks.
Have a gooooooooooooooooooooood day.

Jack