[Orgmode] About grammar highlight

From: Yu Zhao
Subject: [Orgmode] About grammar highlight
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:15:48 +0900

Hello everyone,

I’m beginner of org-mode. I was using Muse mode. I found org mode the day before yesterday and decided to use it instead of Muse yesterday. Because I think I can get with org what I could with muse and even more. Moreover, it is easier to manipulate.

My question is if it is possible to use htmlize.el to enable grammar highlight like muse does while publishing html. Is it possible to use pgf/tikz package?

Best wishes,

Yu Zhao

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3611 (20081113) __________

http://www.eset.com