[Orgmode] Re: Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:54:34 -0500

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

> I have been working on an org-mode add-on for the specialized processing
> of #+begin_* blocks.  Since this is very similar to the need you
> expressed below, I implemented ditaa processing as one of the examples
> in the initial implementation of this add-on.

<snip>

> #+begin_ditaa blue.png -r -S
> +---------+
> | cBLU    |
> |         |
> |    +----+
> |    |cPNK|
> |    |    |
> #+end_ditaa

Hi Eric,

Just out of curiosity is there a reason you chose to use lowercase for
#+begin_ and #+end_ tags?  I think the org-mode tags are all uppercase
only and it feels a little strange having to remember which ones are
supposed to be upper/lower case when playing with this utility.

Great job by the way - I think this ditaa export is really cool!

Regards,
Bernt