[Orgmode] Validation and text search for export

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: [Orgmode] Validation and text search for export
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:38:58 +0100

Hi,

I have started a little Php script for validating the output from Org's
XHTML export.

Everybody is welcome to use and improve it. I found there are so many
corner cases for this subject (Org-files and XHTML export), that I can't
find them all here.

What you get for validating, is a simple text [1] search form and a list
of the 10 most recently changed/added files [2] well as list of images
referenced in your XHTML files [3].

The first raw version is located on github:

     http://github.com/SebastianRose/org-search.php/tree/master

If you use the script and find parser errors, I'd be happy to receive a
copy of the Org-file (private data removed or dummy data added) to add
it to the test-cases found on
http://github.com/SebastianRose/orghtmlexportdata/tree/master.

Best,

  Sebastian

Footnotes: ----------------

[1] Text search is case insensitive and there are no options yet (like
    `AND' or `OR'). The links to files with matches have `OCCUR=WORD'
    appended to play well with org-info.js.
    Scanning the files is _very_ slow because of the way they are
    validated. A local schema file could speed this up.

[2] A pager will be added soon, to go back in time.

[3] I plan to use this, to clean up unused images in the future. A Pager
    will be added to this list too. At least it will be a way to look up
    images and their path, if you plan to reuse them.

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472