Re: [Orgmode] exporting a table to latex without the document stuff?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] exporting a table to latex without the document stuff?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:15:43 +0100

Hi Daniel,

first, have you considered using radio tables, as described in the appendix?

Second question:  On table per org file, or many?

- Carsten

On Nov 14, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Daniel M German wrote:

Hi everybody,

I'd like to keep my latex tables in org, and then use a makefile to
export them to Latex for inclusion in the document. Is it possible  to
only export the table without any of the preamble and \begin{document}
stuff in it?

thanks a lot!

--daniel