[Orgmode] Re: ido's flex matching in org-refile

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: ido's flex matching in org-refile
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:07:31 -0500

> Hi Eric, this is very nice, but the changes also contain a whole
> mountain of changes where only the initial whitespace of lines is
> changed.  This makes it very har to see what really is the core of
> this patch and makes me hesitate to apply it.
>
> Can this be avoided somehow?   Bernt?

Carsten,

>From your repository you can do this:

$ git fetch git://github.com/eschulte/org-mode master

This pulls the commits from Eric's master branch and points your
FETCH_HEAD at it.

$ git diff master FETCH_HEAD

shows the differences between your master and all commits to FETCH_HEAD
(basically the same thing when you just show that commit).  In this case
it's the same as git show FETCH_HEAD since there is only one commit.

$ git diff -w master FETCH_HEAD

will ignore whitespace changes.  This is much easier to review.

-Bernt