[Orgmode] Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:53:20 +0100

Carsten> Let me know if you are interested.

I'm ok to so it. I'm in France, so it would be good if someone from the
other side of the earth could volunteer along with me so that we balance
the load of manual filtering and mail don't stay blocked for too long.
I think I would do the filtering at about 18:00 UTC+1

--
  Paul