Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard?

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard?
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:07:47 +0100

Hi Nathaniel,

I don't know what causes this trouble, but I faced this sometimes with
LaTeX generated PDFs. Might be an encoding problem or what ever.

The LaTeX sources are available at repo.or.cz, as is the entire Org-mode
package:

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git?a=blob;f=doc/orgcard.tex;h=8e2cbe0d76f9b71997c106982911b144ed5eff2f;hb=HEAD

Regards,