Re: [Orgmode] All tags in agenda and bug in column view (maybe an emacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] All tags in agenda and bug in column view (maybe an emacs bug)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:44:48 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

you can of course look at all tags of a specific line
interactively with "T".

But I guess this is not what you had in mind.

This looks like a great feature to me, also in view of
the tag filtering that we can now do in the agenda, and
that appears a bit magic with hidden, inherited tags.

So I have implemented your request, subject to the variable
`org-agenda-show-inherited-tags' (for now I have set the
default to t, lets see how many complaints we get....)

Thanks for another great idea.

- Carsten