Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] searchable refcard?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:10:12 +0100

Hi Samuel,

On Dec 3, 2008, at 9:40 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:

I do this:

       (w3m "http://orgmode.org/manual/index.html";)
       (w3m "http://orgmode.org/orgcard.txt";))

Would use http://orgmode.org/org.html but that might use up Carsten's
bw too much and it is slow.

I like plain text and html all in one file.

Here are some possibilities.

 - if the manual is broken into small files, no isearch.
   - solution: include manual.html as one html file in
     org.
 - needs the net
   - solution: include manual.html and orgcard.txt in org.

Of course I could include this file, but why?  You can simply build it.
After

  git pull

do

  make doc

and the html file will be made in the doc directory, along
with the pdf version and the refcards.

- Carsten

 - needs emacs-w3m dedicated tab
   - solution: create manual.html tab if and only if not
     there.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialists are knowingly causing further
suffering and death by opposing biomedical research on this serious