Re: [Orgmode] org-publish-file

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-publish-file
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:28:16 -0600

Hi Richard,

Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:

> If I edit a file in an org web subdirectory and then publish that file it does
> not get published with the style sheet link content.
>
> e.g I have a file index.org in rgr-source/bike and when I publish it the
> destination rgr-source/bike/index.html does not include the :style as
> specified in web-org below.

I assume you mean that the exported html does not contain the
stylesheet line at all. I can't seem to replicate this behavior. When
I publish org files recursively, the link to the stylesheet appears in
all exported html files, regardless of their directory level.

[snip]
> ("web-org"
>        :base-directory ,rgr-source
>        :publishing-directory ,rgr-publish
>         :recursive t
>        :base-extension "org"
>        :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
>        :section-numbers nil
>        :style "<link rel=stylesheet
>                     href=\"./style.css\"
>                     type=\"text/css\">"
>        :auto-preamble t
>        :auto-postamble t
> href='%s'>Home</a>" rgr-home)
>        :postamble "</div>"
>        :author nil
>        )
[snip]

Is the css file also exported to the subdirectory "/rgr-source/bike"?
If not, the relative link won't find the file. I believe you'll either
need to use an absolute link or specify a different relative link
(e.g., "../style.css") using the #+STYLE option in
"/rgr-source/bike/index.org".

Regards,

Matt