Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] Org Invoice 1.0.0

From: Oliver Charles
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] Org Invoice 1.0.0
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:49:19 +0000

Hi Peter,

I tried emailing you about this when it was first released, but I
didn't have any reply, so I'll try again (please forgive my rudeness
if I'm being ignored on purpose! ;)

've just been having a play - and not
having much luck getting any output. I use org-mode with odd-levels on
by default.

I've tried setting `org-invoice-default-level' to 3, but that doesn't
seem to change the situtation. I've tried these invoices:

With `org-invoice-default-level' set to *2*:

* Invoices
** An Invoice Header
*** [2008-11-25 Tue] An Invoice Item
   :PROPERTIES:
   :WORK:     0:10
   :CLOCKSUM: 0:10
   :END:

#+BEGIN: invoice
| Task / Date | Time | Price |
|-------------+------+-------|
| Total:      | 0:00 |  0.00 |
#+END:

Any idea what I'm missing? If I can get this working with the default
org-mode setup, I can then start fiddling and changing this to suit my
setup (invoices start at level 3, etc)

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Peter Jones <address@hidden> wrote:
> At some point in the future, if there's enough interest I'll post this
> to Worg with a tutorial.

Please do, this would be much appreciated!

-Ollie