Re: [Orgmode] Seeking further clarification of org-refile-targets variab

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Seeking further clarification of org-refile-targets variable
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:51:29 -0600

Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> I believe you need to substitute a number for N, such as:
>
> (:level . 2:)
>
> But I think the setting you're looking for is:
>
> (:maxlevel . 2:)

Oops, that should be:

(:level . 2)

(:maxlevel . 2)

[Thank goodness for smileys in gnus, which alerted me to my own error.
I'm afraid I'm too used to PmWiki markup, so I tried to close the
opening parenthesis-colon.]

For good measure my own full setting is:

(setq org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 2)))

Best,

Matt