Re: [Orgmode] ido slow for outline path completion

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ido slow for outline path completion
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:04:33 -0700

Hi Carsten,

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 01:39, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> Could you sent a test file for this?  I cannot reproduce it.

My org agenda files take up 500kB (I think completion uses those?) and
I don't know what about them is causing this in order to create a test
case.

I wish there were a better way.  I guess I just have to let you know
when I find out something more.

I presume that you tried large, nested org files.  If your computer is
10x faster (which might be possible), then you have to notice a 4.5
second freeze.  You would have noticed that, however.

Thanks for trying it.