[Orgmode] Agenda column view conflicts with diary inclusion

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda column view conflicts with diary inclusion
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 19:46:22 -0600

When I include diary entries in the agenda, I get the following error
while calling columns view in the agenda:

 org-entry-properties: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

When I turn off diary inclusion by typing "D", the problem goes away.

Certainly, it is trivial to turn off diary inclusion before calling
columns view or to create a custom agenda command that does the same,
but I thought I'd report this behavior.

Thanks,
Matt