[Orgmode] Re: Suggestion with bad patch for org-remember-templates

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Suggestion with bad patch for org-remember-templates
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 06:32:29 -0800

>> The only benefit to using another buffer is if the person canceled the
>> request (ctrl-g) in mid-selection then the original contents of the
>> remember buffer would be unaltered.

CD> There are more reasons why it matters.

Ok, I could certainly argue further but it doesn't matter to me which
way it goes.  I'm fine with either way :-)

>> --
>> "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than the soap,
>> and much more difficult to find."  -- Terry Pratchett

CD> I do love this citation in your signature......

If you haven't read any of his books, then I strongly suggest you do.
He's a fantastic author full of quips like that.  I have a very hard
time choosing between quotes of his.  I'll change it for this message
for you :-)

Suggested key sequence for you:

ctrl-c r Buy _The Color of Magic_ by /Terry Pratchett/ and read it ctrl-c ctrl-c

--
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will
 insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."   -- Terry Pratchett