Re: [Orgmode] Links to id:xxxxxx don't work in exported html

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Links to id:xxxxxx don't work in exported html
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:39:44 +0100

On Jan 9, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:

Hiho!

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
first of all, Org does expect that the file containing
the link and the file containing the target have the same
relative path both in the staging area (where the .org files are)
and in the publishing area (where the .html files will be).  I don't
know how else to approach this.

I read that in the git log, and interpreted it as:

git/Org/Collect.org -> git/Org/work/Sonstiges.org
opt/Org-Publish/Collect.html opt/Org-Publish/work/Sonstiges.html

same relative path ./ -> work
or the other way round it's . -> ../

This is exactly what I meant, and how it works in my own test case here....

Now it seems like you might mean they have to be in the same path.

So I've tried setting the publishing directory to git/Org.

Is that necessary? Or was my first understanding correct?

This means that Org is confused about what files contain
which anchors. The relation between files and anchors is stored in the
file
~/.emacs.d/org-id-locations.  It can be updated with

M-x org-id-update-id-locations
--Zitatende---

Ok, after calling that command, most of the links work correctly
(except for a few pathological cases, which occur when the
link-description contains a link).

Many thanks! :)
--
       Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>