Re: [Orgmode] BUG: clock table gets corrupted (Emacs 21)

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG: clock table gets corrupted (Emacs 21)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:17:38 +0000

There is a small cautionary note on the org-mode homepage under
"current version," which says:

.::  This package works on Emacs 23 and 22, and (with minor
restrictions) on Emacs 21 and XEmacs 21.  ::.

..perhaps it should read with minor, surprise restrictions... :-)  You
must have found one of them.

Scot