Re: [Orgmode] Problem with archive location

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with archive location
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:58:40 +0100

Hi Matt,

sure, I can see how this will be useful when pointing a number
of files to the same archive.

I have implemented this.

- Carsten

On Jan 11, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Matthew Lundin wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Hi Matt,

indeed, this is a bug.  Fixed now, thanks for the report.

- Carsten

Thanks for fixing this.

I had one more question/request concerning archives. Would it perhaps
be possible to enable the file name substitution (i.e., "%s") after
the double semi-colon, so that the file name can be used as a headline
within the archive file? My ideal setup would be to have a single
archive file for each year's work, with headlines named according to
the original files of the archived subtrees.

E.g.,

,----
| * finances.org
| ** archived item