Re: [Orgmode] Org-remember template: face for selection key in brackets?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-remember template: face for selection key in brackets?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:59:16 +0100

Hi Alan,

doing this only for remember template selection would cause an
interface inconsistency within Org.  Maybe I can create a variable
that will govern this throughout Org, but it would be quite
some work to find and change all the prompts.  On the other
hand, I believe the interface will become better after James'
rewrite of the remember interface, so lets wait for this
and take another look then.

- Carsten