Re: [Orgmode] Attachment feature - Can I have custom directories?

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Attachment feature - Can I have custom directories?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:27:37 +0530

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Hi Manish,
>
> it has always been all the files in the directory.

I had to discontinue using the feature.. since the attachement directory
was only accessible from within Emacs.

> The "Attachments" property is only for show and can get out of sync.

OK.

> You can "add attachments" by just moving or copying files into the
> attached directory.  I think this is the correct behavior.

I guess I will just need to organize my files with this in mind.  I was
kind of assuming that I could just attach a directory and specify a
subset of files as being attached.

> You can set org-attach-file-list-property to nil, then this property
> will no longer be created, but the entire mechanism till works.

OK.

Thank you for another  wonderful enhancement. :)

Regards,
--
Manish