Re: [Orgmode] Attachment feature - Can I have custom directories?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Attachment feature - Can I have custom directories?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:34:39 +0100

On Jan 19, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Manish wrote:

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Manish,

it has always been all the files in the directory.

I had to discontinue using the feature.. since the attachement directory
was only accessible from within Emacs.

The "Attachments" property is only for show and can get out of sync.

OK.

You can "add attachments" by just moving or copying files into the
attached directory.  I think this is the correct behavior.

I guess I will just need to organize my files with this in mind. I was
kind of assuming that I could just attach a directory and specify a
subset of files as being attached.

You can use normal links for this kind of working style.

- Carsten