Re: [Orgmode] BUG? - Time summary overlay inherits org-tag face if head

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG? - Time summary overlay inherits org-tag face if heading has tags
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:51:25 -0600

Hi Carsten

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>> If a heading has tags, then that heading's time summary overlay (shown
>> by C-c C-x C-d) is displayed using the org-tag face. This looks a bit
>> strange. Is it intended?
>

> What is intended is that the face should be only a highlight, and inherit
> the rest from the headline face which is below the overlay.
>
> Of course the assumption was that the tag face would not be too different
> from the headline face....

Apologies for violating your assumption then :)

I take it that fixing this would not be straightforward? In that case,
it is probably not worth bothering with for a purely cosmetic issue. I
had put the tags in a smaller font so they weren't quite so in my
face. I was wondering if I could achieve a similar effect by having
the tags go in a property drawer instead of in the headline, but I
couldn't see from the manual how to do this. The TAGS property seems
to be created on the fly.

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia