[Orgmode] html export bug: extra space in verbatim region

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: [Orgmode] html export bug: extra space in verbatim region
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:57:10 -0600

Hello,

I may have found a bug in the html export function.  When I export an
org file that contains a "colon-space" verbatim region of text, extra
spaces show up in the html.  To reproduce, create an org file with the
text:

: Some example from a text file.

...visit the file in emacs, type M-x org-export-as-html, and visit the
html file in a web browser.  Note the extra space in front of "Some".
I verified that this happens with org-mode 6.18c.

It doesn't happen if the space is removed from the org file, but then
highlighting doesn't work.

Thanks,
Jason