[Orgmode] org-mode not loading properly on startup

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mode not loading properly on startup
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:40:56 +0000

Just a niggling issue here, I have a function set up to load my main org
file work.org.

(defun gtd()
  (interactive)
  (find-file "~/.gtd/work.org")
)

Straightforward enough, but since I downloaded v6.20 I then have to
manually switch using M-x org-mode. Otherwise the faces are all wrong,
hidden stars don't work, etc. Interestingly the mode line shows 'org'
before and after. Once I manually switch it on, everything is fine.

Paul