Re: [Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 12:09:34 +0100

Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hi,

>> created when images are included using `org-export-html-format-image'.
>
> Does this solve the original problem (unicode boxes on printing?)

I don't think it will. AFAIK, the structure has nothing to do with the
encoding.

Actually, I still have problems to use gnus eficiently. One point is the
threading. That's why I were not aware of the original problem.

Regards,

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472