Re: [Orgmode] Return on a task behaves like TAB

From: Ed Hirgelt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Return on a task behaves like TAB
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:02:46 -0800

On Feb 4, 2009, at 10:52 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

A recent change to org-mode is driving me nuts. I regularly use Return
at the beginning of a task to insert a blank line and append detail to
the previous task.  This no longer works and cycles through the task's
folded status instead.

That is interesting.  I do the same thing.  I am at 6.21a and the
old behavior still works for me.  What version are you using?

Ed Hirgelt