Re: [Orgmode] Beginners guide to Org customization

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Beginners guide to Org customization
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:52:40 +0100

Yes, you are right.

This is done.

- Carsten

On Feb 5, 2009, at 2:25 PM, David Lord wrote:

Carsten,

I can see that org-clock-persistence-insinuate appeared in 6.11 but I
can't find it in the manual.  Does it need to be added?

Regards
David Lord

2009/2/5 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>:
Hi,

I have made a structured list of 43 (which one can
we remove, please????) Variables that came in as frequently
customized variables in the customization survey.  It is not
exactly the top 43, I have used some additional judgement.

Comment are welcome.

 http://orgmode.org/worg/org-customization-guide.php

- Carsten