Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting org to html

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] error when exporting org to html
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:08:46 +0000 (GMT)

--- Gio 5/2/09, Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi, Rainer

> I have a problem exporting html and directly browsing the
> exported file.
> I have my org file in a indirect buffer,
>
> Pressing "C-c C-e b" results in:
>
> Exporting... [2 times]
> save-restriction: Args out of range: 0, 1

> By the way, I always run into this task:
> I have a very large org file and want to export a specific
> region to html.
> The highest org-level of the region is for example
> "6" "******".
> Exporting results "correctly" in "high"
> HTML header levels and "strange"
> formatting formatting.

I thik the HTML exporter has some problems,
as I pointed out.
Carsten answered [1] and I'm pretty sure he will
resolve this issue.

For now I think we should (as he suggested)

1. manually create a new file with the subheading
2. export with
   C-c C-e h
..
Ah, he didn't say, but I'm convinced
he will be *really* happy, if we patch orgmode ;-)

cheers
Giovanni

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2009-02/msg00069.html

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/