[Orgmode] HTML Export Issue

From: srandby
Subject: [Orgmode] HTML Export Issue
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:04:45 -0500

Greetings:

This is a small issue. I've just installed Org-6.21b, upgrading from Org-6.09 (yes, I'm behind). At the top of an org file I export to html, I have the "-*- mode: org; -*-" line even though I really don't need it. When I exported to html using 6.09, this line was ignored. When I export to html using 6.21b, this line is exported as a paragraph which appears at the top of html page:

Being a minor annoyance, I could just delete the line in question, but I recall there is some reason for me to keep this line. Is there any way to fix this?

Scott Randby