Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] worg accessibility
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:54:42 -0700

Thanks for trying it.

Your screenshot looks good, but I don't get that using the preferences
panel.  I am using Tiger.

I think it's something with worg, because most other sites do not run
text together vertically.

Zooming in further severeal times with command shift = does get
something like what you show, but most of the time I can't use the
keyboard at all, nor right click.  Just left click.  There is the View
menu, but using it several times on every page won't work.

I overstated the case for emacs-w3m.  Most of the time I can't use it,
so if somebody posts a link on the org list to a worg page, I have to
skip it.