Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to do this org-agenda command?

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to do this org-agenda command?
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 08:13:14 -0600

Hi Richard,

> Thanks Manish, would it be possible to have this as a single tags-todo
> section?  Ideally I would like to have something like this, so the most
> important tasks can stay visually together at the top of my daily agenda
> stuff:

As Manish said, I would recommend automatically changing to a todo state
when you clock in an item.

(setq org-clock-in-switch-to-state "STARTED")

Then you could create a custom agenda command like the following:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("n" "Now" tags-todo
"PRIORITY=\"A\"|SCHEDULED=\"<today>\"|TODO=\"STARTED\"")))

Hope this helps.
Matt