Re: [Orgmode] Re: archiving tasks breaks emacs

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: archiving tasks breaks emacs
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:18:49 +0100

Hi Spike,

I would be interested in the solution. I faced a similar problem when
trying to publish the Worg-Site locally for testing.

The same behaviour (hanging, CPU usage) emerged, when publishing
the files under Worg/org-tutorials/org-R/. Files with big tables in
it. I couldn't find anything special in the files and suspected my
CVS-emacs and a memory problem. But you never know... my org setup is
more than one year old partially.

Thanks,

   Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472