[Orgmode] Re: Docs submitted (Was Re: Advice sought on managing decision

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Docs submitted (Was Re: Advice sought on managing decision alternatives.)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:55:03 +0100

Hi Tom,

it looks like efficiency is *not* one of your problems.
Thanks a lot for getting this done so quickly.

I have just released Org-mode 6.22 which included org-choose.el.

As for the documentation, I have made some minor layout
changes (turned the level-1 heading into a title,
and promoted the level-2 headings).  I also modified
the "Loading it" section to reflect the fact that org-module
now has a checkbox for this package.

The resulting file is up on Worg at

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-choose.php

If you ever want to change anything in that document, just do
it yourself, in Worg.

Thanks for your contribution!

- Carsten