Re: [Orgmode] Adding HTML into exported files

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Adding HTML into exported files
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:20:46 +0100

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

> Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
>> Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:
>>

>>>   This is the cleanest way to do it.
>>>
>>> #+ATTR_HTML: alt="an image" id="mySpecialImmage"
>>> [[./img/a.jpg] ]
>>>
>>> and use CSS.
>>>

>> I didn't know about this!
>>
>> Should this maybe be documented somewhere other than in the Links section
>> of the manual?
>
> I'm used to search the `list of user visible changes' though.  I can
> imagine it's always a lot of work to incorporate all those new features
> into the manual, and still keep that clean and easy to follow (forgot
> the word... I know there is one...).
>
> So the `hottest' features are often found in the news file :-)

Nothing new there then for any SW :-; I must admit not to following the
development too much now since most "just works" :-)

But anyway, I just thought I'd mention it since the relevant doc is
there but could be moved I guess.

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation