Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-cycle on list at the end of buffer

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-cycle on list at the end of buffer
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:51:53 -0500

Thanks for your response. Yes, this is a minor annoyance and can be worked around as you did. But maybe it is just a snap for Carsten or others to fix it (seems the case for most of the bugs. Sorry, you guys really raised up our expectations.). I thought if we keep silent, the developers will never know. Also, the point of using org-mode is you won't get as much as attraction as other mouse-driven, window-popping applications. If the number of small annoyances increases, that advantage will decrease rapidly, in my opinion. That's why I seems to be fussy on those small things.

Wanrong