[Orgmode] newbie's one-week report

From: Bill White
Subject: [Orgmode] newbie's one-week report
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:00:03 -0600

I've been immersed in org-mode for a week now and I'm deeply impressed.

- I *feel* more in charge of my todo list
- I'm making better progress on projects and tracking that progress
  better
- org-mode actively helps me organize my thoughts and notes into orderly
  brain dumps and data piles that are easy to navigate and understand
- TODOs go right there among my brain dumps!
- my manager likes org-mode's html exports of my project pages (I'm
  using a slightly modified version of http://orgmode.org/worg/worg.css)
- it was ludicrously easy to adapt my work setup for home, where I now
  keep track of Important Stuff and check my agenda daily

Many thanks to Carsten and the org gang,

bw
--
Bill White . address@hidden . http://members.wolfram.com/billw
"No ma'am, we're musicians."