Re: [Orgmode] org-plot

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-plot
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:41:51 +0100

Jörg Hagmann <address@hidden> writes:
> Thanks, Carsten. I had neither (require 'org) nor (require 'org-install) in my
> .emacs file, with the latter it works fine.
> I must have missed the need for that (a search in the manual I performed just
> now didn't turn it up, I suppose that's why).
> Maybe I was lucky everything I tried till now worked?!

To find answers quickly try this:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php?OCCUR=loading

In the FAQ and the `list of user visible changes' you can search very
efficient and fast.  Both of the files are just as good as org - that
is, very good :)

Just type `o' (for `occur') or `s' (for search). Enter your search and
type RET. Use `S' to search forward, R to search backwards.

Note, that you may bookmark your last search easily, using 'L'
(org-link) and 'l' (HTML-link). This is an org-link to the last search I
did:

[[http://orgmode.org/Changes.html?OCCUR=align][Org-mode list of user-visible
changes, occurences of 'align']]

Regards,

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472