Re: [Orgmode] Suppress linkification of external links possible?

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Suppress linkification of external links possible?
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:21:27 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mar 17/2/09, Ulf Stegemann <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> just a quick question: Is it possible to suppress the
> automagical
> linkification of external links? I have a document here for
> tutorial
> purposes which is cluttered with invalid addresses like
> 'http://gateway.example.org'. Linkification of
> those addresses is rather disturbing.

You can write:

1. [[ ][http://gateway.example.org]]
    ^^^ please note the space here
   when converted it should refer to
   http://your-server/yourfile#

2. use valid addresses ;-)

I think that automagially *not* converting will
be disturbing ;-)
Moreover, how can the exporter engine know what are
the correct and the incorrect addresses?

Perhaps we could write the uncorrect addresses as:

+http://gateway.example.org
^^^^

so the exporter "knows" that such links are to be
exported litterarly dropping the "+"

Giovanni

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail..yahoo.com/