Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suppress linkification of external links possible?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suppress linkification of external links possible?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:29:29 +0100

On Feb 18, 2009, at 8:58 AM, Ulf Stegemann wrote:

Dear Carsten,

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Feb 17, 2009, at 2:05 PM, Ulf Stegemann wrote:

What I was originally looking for was some sort of escape
character/special markup that would prevent creating links at all, like \http://...\ . This would also allow us to use other markups on plain
text links, something that - AFAIK - is currently not possible (like
=\http:...\=).

Indeed, something like =http://a.com= should work, this is a bug.
I have just fixed it.

great ... but unfortunately it's not working here. Whenever I try to
export an org file to HTML now, I get 'org-export-normalize-links:
Invalid function: org-if-unprotected-at' (with Emacs 23 and Org Mode
versions as of this morning). This also happens with emacs -Q and a
plain `org-install'.

This is defined in org-macs.el.

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git?a=commitdiff;h=538a536d0da678a753f4e5db17b2e13c6fb1876b

Something must have gone wrong when you updated.  try removing
all .elc files, maybe recompile.

- Carsten