[Orgmode] Netbook display of the org-mode site

From: David Thole
Subject: [Orgmode] Netbook display of the org-mode site
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:02:11 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I was going to the site just a bit ago to check up on some stuff, and I
did it on my netbook.  The site had the left menu cut off quite a bit, and
scrolling to see the remainder of the menu wasn't possible (kinda looks
like frames).

I attached a screenshot of the probelms I'm having.

Notebook: Acer Aspire One
Resolution: 1024x600
I'm using a special ubuntu theme, which gives a lot of screen estate for
Firefox.

I hope this helps.

-David