Re: [Orgmode] Netbook display of the org-mode site

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Netbook display of the org-mode site
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:08:10 +0100

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:
> Happens also in Safari with very large fonts.  Maybe the menu can be
> made to scroll with the page.

I'll investigate that fact in a few hours.

A first glance over the stylesheet makes me think, that changing the
`height' property of the `#table-of-contents' should help. It's set to
600px which might be too high for small screens. Maybe we should either
skip the height property at all, or set it to somthing like `70%' or
so. It might get a little tricky here, because of the wrong
interpretation of `position:fixed' in IE. Also, a value of `60%' is
dependend on the screen size too. There is that picture above the TOC,
which has a fixed height, that might be more than 40% on some screens.

Regards,

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472